Thursday, May 19, 2011

tension!!!!!!!!!

Aaaaaaaaa..very suffer arrr…..
first time feel so suffer and tension during exam, even during SPM and STPM I also did not feel so..
another paper was over, but I think the result will be quite bad. hmmm… the last 3 accounting papers..haiz..speechless…
don’t know why, I feel that today everything is not smooth. This make me suddenly feel want to cry as loudly as I can but the tears just keep rolling in the eyes, can’t drop.
thus, decided to take dinner earlier so that can watch drama earlier. (as you know, usually i will cry while watching drama.) who know, after watch for 2 episodes, not even a drop of tears roll down from my eyes!!!
I just want to cry to release my tension, why don’t let me???!!!!

anything that can release my tension??anyithing that can make me feel better??or anything can make cry???
now need face my account note again……………………………………………………….

6 comments:

  1. Me too~~~ T.T very tired n stress, wanna go out n shout loudly "I DUN WAN EXAM!!!!!"...

    ReplyDelete
  2. shusien..haha..i still wan exam de..juz dont wan so stress..if no exam i cant get my degree le..haha..
    leeteng..u suang dy lo..finish exam dy..enjoy ur holiday ya..
    uncle..cant relax le..if can i also want but really feel very stress laz night..

    ReplyDelete
  3. give yourself 适当的休息 =)
    that also consider as relax ad..

    ReplyDelete
  4. haha..i always rest at the night wor..=P

    ReplyDelete